Recruiting is an art. Like any other form of art that requires dedication and commitment to excel, recruiters also require the knack to find out the right candidate for the required job profile. Recruiting is not everyone’s cup of tea. Hence, as a job seeker when you are checking out recruitment companies in India you need to know what to look for and what to avoid. Everything depends on your selection. Following are some of the factors that you need to consider if you are planning to hire the services of an IT recruitment consultancy.
- Track Record: This is the most significant aspect that you need to check. A recruitment agency is as good as its last placement. It is not necessary that the agency has to cater to big corporate organisations only. They can cater to medium and small corporate houses too. Track record depends on the successful placement and the retention rate of the employees where the candidate has been placed by the agency. What will you do if you are placed in a big corporate house and the following month you are asked to leave for whatever reason? The success with which they place the candidates and the way their career grows highlights the track record of an IT recruitment agency.
- Procedure of Availing The Service: Next you need to find out about the procedure of availing their service. Find out what does the registration process involve. Follow the steps as suggested by them if you wish to make use of their service. The process of registering varies from one company to another.
- Hiring Fee: You simply cannot ignore the cost involved. Hence, it is a good idea to find out about the fee from the beginning. You need to know whether you will be able to hire their services or not. Most of the recruitment agencies have different hiring fees. Some will charge you a flat fee while for others the fee structure varies depending on your job profile and salary structure. Whatever it may be, enquire about the fee at the beginning to avoid any kind of misunderstanding later on. There are some companies that do not charge any fee from the job seekers. This is the third type. There are many consultancies that fall in this segment. Multi recruit is one such consultancy.
- Location: Location of the recruitment agency is very important especially if you have any specific job location in mind. For agencies offering services on a pan India basis, your preference of job location will not be a big issue simply because they have office in almost all the major cities in India. But, there are many agencies that offer their services in the city where they are based. Hence, if you are looking for an IT job in Bangalore, it is better to avail the services of an IT recruitment agency in Bangalore. They are better aware of the latest openings out there and will be able to cater to your interests as well.
- Type of Jobs On Offer: Find out if the agency offers all types of jobs as in permanent positions and temporary openings or do they cater to only temporary openings. Make sure whether the job opening is on the direct payroll of the company or under contract to hire segment.
When you consider all the above-mentioned factors, you will find it easy to hire the right IT recruitment agency. What are you waiting for? Begin your search today.