Job Code: Center Stage Events
Company Name: Center Stage Events
- Work Experience Required: 02 Y to 04 Y
Minimum Education Requirements:
Point of Contact for CV's / Email ID: email@example.com
Where creativity meets definition and expertise meets innovation. Established in 2007, Center Stage Events has conceptualised and managed over 500 events in multiple industry domains such as IT, Hospitality, Home Improvement, Home Automation, Commerce, Retail, Banking sector and more. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Center Stage Events has also handled events in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Mysore and other major cities pan India.
- Should have experience in engaging with end clients, B2B corporate segment sales with direct interaction with corporates, builders
- Should have experience dealing with small scale and medium scale enterprises, channel partnersWill be involved in overall process of sales, from reporting, to sales calls, to sales meets, to follow up, to closing out on customers
- Should have the confidence and capability to meet CEOs, business heads
- He/she should have at least 3-4 years or more relevant experience in the event management industry. Salary as per market standards.
Number of Vacancies:
No of rounds of Interviews:
Travel & Allowance:
Annual CTC: 4 - 6 lakh
Any other skill set:
Upload CV OR