Job Code: DIVINISOFT
Senior UI Automation Tester
Company Name: DIVINISOFT
- Work Experience Required: 05 Y to 08 Y
Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Point of Contact for CV's / Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Divini Software Private Limited founded in year 2014 with vision to provide effective and cost-efficient IT solutions through continuous innovation. DivIni specializes in test automation, product development and technology services related to financial services domain
At DivIni we believe in bringing in the right mix of technology and domain expertise, with proven process oriented implementation approach yields in best outcomes for the overall program
- Partner with clients to shift towards agile processes and technologies, to support competitive business environment
- Engage in risk based model based on outcomes
- Scrum and agile development practices
- Our SME's with combined domain and technology expertise, collaborate with partners to provide best in class solutions
- Strategic relationship with partners, to drive long-term business objectives
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in relevant area of specialty.
· 5+ years of real-world experience testing software applications.
· 3+ years of experience writing UI Automation tests.
· Experience with UI Automation Testing tools like Sikuli, Jubula, TestComplete etc.,
· Experience working with databases using SQL queries.
· Exposure to SCRUM or other agile development processes.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development industry.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
· Testing of our client's analytics software products.
· Creating UI Automation tests to develop regression tests for UI.
· Testing activities may include writing test plans, executing tests, regression testing, in-sprint testing, etc.
· Collaborating with the client Development and QA teams.
· Follow Agile development processes, coding standards, and methodologies.
· Rely on experience and judgment to estimate testing time and accomplish goals.
· Keep management informed of testing progress status regularly.
· Perform a variety of tasks, and adapts to working on application which is unfamiliar.
· Creative ideas are suggested to solve problems.
· Professional communication skills are utilized, and made a primary focus.
Additional preferred skills:
· Experience working with SQLServer database
· Experience using Git source control
· Experience with Maven
· Eclipse IDE
· Experience leveraging open-source tools and technologies
· Experience with multiple development languages and platforms
Number of Vacancies: 1
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Travel & Allowance: Might need to travel to US or Europe to client site occasionally
Annual CTC: Varies based on the position
Work Timings: Flexible
Any other skill set:
Upload CV OR