We were founded in 1978 as a mobile welding and repair service for quarries, mines and open cast coal sites by our current Chairman Keith Miller.
Today we operate on a global basis. Our main manufacturing site is in Cramlington in the North East of England and we also supply the latest in coupler technology from our joint venture casting facility in Northern China.
From both sites we manufacture a range of buckets, quick couplers and other attachments for the earthmoving industries as well as providing a custom built service which offers specialised and ‘one off’ products, which are tailor made to suit specific applications, machines and environments.
Our customers include the world’s leading OEMs such as Volvo, CNH, Komatsu, and their dealer networks, as well as an established independent global distributor network and numerous end-user customers worldwide.
Throughout the years we have stayed true to our vision and constantly strive for excellence in all our products and services. We are proud of our product range and our people, and through our skilled in-house design and technical departments which operate the latest in technology, products bearing our name reflect quality that is trusted and relied upon around the world for strength, durability and value for money.
We are the world leader in quick coupler design and manufacture and remain dedicated to offering the finest in customer service, by providing comprehensive solutions to the growing and changing needs of the industry on a global basis.
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
· Handling day to day accounting
· Preparing monthly management accounts
· Cash Management
· Bank Reconciliation
· Maintaining General Ledgers, Sales Ledgers, Purchase Ledgers
· Preparing, examining, and analysing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
· Computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements; ensuring payment of all taxes by their due dates
· Developing, maintaining, and analysing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
· Analysing costs, revenues and other financial commitments
· Providing inputs for costing of products
· Calculating salaries and generating payslips
· Maintaining book keeping & tally
· Dealing with year-end auditors
Specific Skill Set:
· Good understanding of accounting standards & accounting principles, including accounts payable procedures, accounts receivables procedures, general cash functions, etc.
· Complete knowledge of financial accounting up to finalisation of the balance sheet
· Hands on experience of handling VAT, TDS, excise tax, service tax & other tax matters
· Full knowledge of Invoicing & stock transfer
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel, Tally ERP and SAP
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to analyse and interpret financial data accurately
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to meet deadlines
Number of Vacancies: 1
No of rounds of Interviews: 2
Travel & Allowance: Travel not required
Annual CTC: 3.5 Lakh
Work Timings: 9am -5.30 pm (5 days)
Any other skill set:
Upload CV OR